I started by picking out the stamps and colors of ink I wanted to use. I stamped a light polka dot background and then the flowers over that. I tried to layer colors and flowers in order to fill in most of the white space.
- White Cardstock: Bazzil (smooth)
- Pink Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants 'Wishful Thinking'
- Pink Houndstooth, Black Stripe and Polka Dot Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye 'Blush'
- Stamps: Polka dot-Inkadinkado, Sweet Threads Set-Hero Arts and Basic Grey
- Apron Lace Border Punch by Fiskars
- Stickers: Crate Paper
- Buttons: Papertrey Ink
- White Embroidery Thread
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again soon.