Hi! It's my turn to post at She's A Sassy Lady and I decided to share a couple Father's Day cards. My design is so simple that this is more of a card share than a tutorial.
I picked the tie, mustache and 'Dad' sentiment from the online Silhouette store. I think these two images are perfect for a couple quirky yet masculine cards.
I took this picture to give you an idea of the size of this sentiment. I continue to love how well the Silhouette cuts intricate images on even the thickest cardstock.
I used a scrap to punch a couple of hearts for my cards.
- Authentique 'Journey' Collection
- Echo Park 'Dots and Stripes'-Metropolitan
- October Afternoon 'Rocket Age' Collection
- Spellbinders Nestabilities-Classic Oval Large
- Papertrey Ink-Solid Cardstock
- Black Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Gray Twine
- Silhouette Online Store