Saturday, May 14, 2011

My crafty place

Hi scrappers. Today's blog post is a little different than usual, I'm posting a picture of me in my craft space. There is a challenge going on at the Cricut Circle blog and they are asking us to take a picture of our scrap place AND they want us in the picture as well. Yikes.



Alrighty, here I am at my desk. In front of me is my new Expression 2, love it! The binders to my right hold some of my acrylic stamps, like Peachy Keen. Most of my stamp sets are in CD cases, but some are still stored in my binder. To my left are two storage containers that hold all my 8 1/2 by 11-inch cardstock from Papertrey Ink.



To the left of my desk I have all of my pattern paper, which is primarily My Mind's Eye. The rest of it is Bazzil, Anna Griffin, Fancy Pants, and 2 packs of DCWV. I love paper! I have to admit, when I get new paper I look at it over and over and over! Is that strange? On top of my paper storage I have a Making Memories spinning tool organizer. I keep my adhesives and other tools in there. It's really easy to grab what I'm looking for. You might notice that I have about 5 Copic markers...well, I'm excited to say that I just placed an order for quite a few more, so keep an eye out for some "colored" images.


I found this little stand at Ikea for about $15. It fits perfectly under my desk and it's very slim so it doesn't take up much space. On top, I have my Scrap'n Easel and my Scor-Pal. The three drawers hold a lot of my most used items: pens, scissors, tweezers, stamp blocks, twine, chalk, etc.


My Imagine stand is from Ikea as well. This is a fabulous storage system. The drawers are really wide and can store a lot of scrapping goodies. It's also very sturdy.


This is what one of the drawers looks like. I have all of my ribbon spools in one place and looking pretty. In case you were wondering, it's pretty much all Papertrey Ink ribbon. The rest of the drawers have 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 paper pads, Tonic and Martha Stewart paper trimmers, buttons, bling, eyelets and Imagine supplies.


This bookshelf holds my Cuttlebug, extra adhesive, embossing folder, cartridge handbooks, ink pads, Janome Sew Mini, seasonal carts and my Imagine cartridges.


This is a side view of my scrapping area. Like I said, pretty small. I hope to have more room to expand one day...soon! I hope you enjoyed this little peak into my world. I'll see you back here soon.