Hey scrappers, it's that time again, my turn to post a project at She's A Sassy Lady. I was looking for a little inspiration and came across a great blog with lots of beautiful cards and great sketches. I highly recommend you check out The Sweetest Thing. I found a sketch that I really liked and decided to give it a go.
There weren't any measurements included with the sketch, so I'll include mine. As always with sketches you can flip and move things around. I'm using a standard 4 1/4 by 5 1/2-inch card. Starting from the lower left corner: 3 1/2 x 3, 3 1/2 x 2 1/2, 1 1/4 x 5 and 1 x 5-inches.
The camera is a die cut image from the online Silhouette store.
The banners below were part of the reason I chose the card sketch. All sort of great sentiments that can be added to a card or layout.
Here's my completed card. Simple, but great pops of color and patterns.
I decided to create another card using the same sketch.
A view of the dimension on this card.
- Solid Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
- Pattern Paper: Card #1-Basic Grey "Out of Print" and Card #2-October Afternoon "Thriftshop"
- Wood Banners-My Mind's Eye
- Butterfly Die Cuts: October Afternoon "Sidewalks" Flower Sack
- Twine: The Twinery
- Scallop Edge Border Punch: Stampin' Up!
- Oval Frame: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals (Large)