Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Guest Designer


Hi! I'm really excited because I got my first opportunity as a guest designer! Tangee at Kricut Krazy asked if anyone could help her with a project she's undertaking with every cricut cartridge. She is posting pictures and videos to showcase the project at the beginning of every handbook. It's such a great idea, and I was really excited to help her. This is a picture of the 3 projects I did from the Don Juan, Heritage and Alphalicious cartridges.


Please check out her blog for more pictures of the projects I completed, as well as other guest designers, and of course, Tangee.

Thank you, Tangee!

1 comment:

Kricut Krazy said...

They look fantastic and are already posted - please be sure to go to the designers page and pick up your blog button! Thank you, you did an AWESOME job!