Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Think Pink

Happy Wednesday. Thanks to a reminder from Robyn, a.k.a. My Pink Stamper I finally got my butt in gear to make a card for Monique Griffith. She is an amazing member of our cricut community who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I had the pleasure of purchasing one of the kits she designed in the past and had so much fun creating my LO. I have been following her journal entries since I found out she was diagnosed and she is such a strong and inspirational woman. She actually recently designed a new kit, and I believe you can still purchase some of her past kits. If you get a chance, check her out here and leave her some blog love!

I have to admit, and I know I'm in the minority here, I don't use pink very often. But I have to say I think my skunk turned out pretty stinkin' cute.

Recipe:
Paper-My Mind's Eye
Create a Critter-skunk (3 layers) and grass
Ribbon-Papertrey Ink
Peachy Keen Stamps critter face assortment
Prima flowers and bling
I also used a punch from EK Success to mount my sentiment on, and the sentiment inside is from Papertrey Ink and it says "Girly you Rock". The ink I used is from, where else, Papertrey Ink!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like what you see and come back to visit very soon. Have a sassy day!

No comments: