For this first card I used my Imagine and the Snow Angel cartridge. I cut my image at 3 1/2-inches with all of his layers. For added dimension I embossed the white cardstock.
In this picture you can see the embossing a little better.
On my second card I used a die cut from Peachy Keen Stamps. I love these gingerbread men. Peachy Keen also includes face stamps with their dies which is fantastic.
- Cardstock-Papertrey Ink: A2 size cards
- Pattern Paper-Imaginisce 'Polar Expressions'
- Snow Angel Cricut Cartridge-pg. 15 cut at 3 1/2-inches with layers
- Cottage Cuts (Peachy Keen Stamps) Shape Die-Gingerbread Doll: cut twice using my cuttlebug, once with brown cardstock and then with white cardstock
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Holly Ribbons
- Sentiment Stamps-Papertrey Ink: 'Signature Christmas', 'Inside and Out-Holidays'
- Papertrey Ink-buttons and twine
- Tulip Heating Tool with gems from Imaginisce