Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wow, look what I received, my first blog award!


I was surprised and honored to find out that Greengirl Scraps chose me for the Stylish Blogger Award! I'm thrilled and so thankful! After a slow November this award has really put some pep in my step. It's so nice to know that people appreciate the work I put into my blog.

This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

8 Things About Myself:
  1. My favorite vacation location is the beach.
  2. I am a huge music lover and received a scholarship to college for my vocal skills.
  3. My favorite color is red.
  4. I love to watch movies.
  5. I have been blessed with an amazing family. I have two younger brothers who I couldn't be more proud of.
  6. I am an absolute perfectionist and neat freak.
  7. I love Pilates.
  8. I'm a petite girl, but I'm feisty, sassy, and proud of it!

Now to pass this award on to 8 more deserving bloggers, in particular those who I have recently discovered:

Okay, I'm still working on this part. I really want to share the love with bloggers who are up and coming like me and haven't received as much attention.

See you back here soon.

No comments: