Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hello...and cards

Happy Easter scrappers! I'm so happy to be back in the blogging world. I picked up this cold/flu nastiness that's been going around and it really wiped me out. And then I had to get back in the swing of things after being out of it for a week or so...what a pain. Needless to say, I'm over it!

It seems as though I lost a lot of creative brain cells while I was sick, so it has taken me longer to get any of my projects done, but at least I managed to complete my Easter cards. I cut out a few people though, lol! What they don't know won't hurt them, right?! Since I had to make quite a few I kept them very simple, but I'm pleased with the results.


I used Kate's ABC's and Elegant Edges to design my Easter card. The card is a standard A2 size.


Solid cardstock (except brown) and ribbon are from Papertrey Ink, the brown cardstock is Bazzil. Pattern paper is from the Echo Park 'Springtime' collection. The rabbit and layers were cut at 3-inches.

Next up is a card for my cousin. She is celebrating her 16th Birthday! Wow, time really flies. Once again I used Elegant Edges on this card. I love that cartridge! The base and frame layers were cut at 4-inches. "16" is from Kate's ABC's and sized at 2-inches.


The solid cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. Pattern paper is from the My Mind's Eye 'Ooh La La' collection. The twine is 'Caribbean' from The Twinery.


Thank you all for hanging in with me. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter. I will be spending the day with my family, both immediate and extended. I'll be at church celebrating and then off to my aunt and uncle's house for food, egg hunts, karaoke, lots of laughter, and then some more food!

I'm on the countdown to the release of the E2! I'm so excited and I know I'll be up all night watching HSN. Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you saw something you liked and I love to hear what you think. See you back here soon.

2 comments:

Year 2 said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I love the colours used on both!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kate these cards are just adorable! Love how they turned out... TFS