Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Card Camp-Week 1

Hey scrappers! Wow, it's been a while, I hope you are all enjoying summer! I'm taking this awesome Summer Card Camp with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire, two incredibly talented ladies. I'm really looking forward to all the fun they have in store for us, and of course all the great tips and techniques they're going to share.

Below is the color combination for the first week...pink AND purple, yikes! For those of you who have spent time on my blog know those are two colors I don't use very often, especially not at the same time. Well, I didn't actually use both in the first card I created, bad girl I know. I did create a second card, but it's not quite finished yet. I'll share it if I can figure out how to make it work for me, lol!


I colored another fantastic image from The Greeting Farm "Creeper Crew". Isn't she sassy?!



Details

  • Solid cardstock: Papertrey Ink
  • X-press it cardstock for colored Copic Image
  • Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose collection
  • Polka Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to seeing you again!

No comments: