Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Card Camp-Week 1 card #2


Hey scrappers, here is card #2 for the first week of camp card challenge. I mentioned in the previous post that I was working on another card, well this isn't it. Lol. I had these images stamped and figured why not give the color combo another try. Do I love the pink and purple, not really, but overall I like the card. Does that make sense?

I tried a new technique on this card. I embossed the polka dot stamp with white embossing powder, and then applied the ink over that. It looks a lot more dimensional in real life.

Details
  • Stamps: October Afternoon
  • Copic paper: X-press It
  • Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
  • Twine: The Twinery
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and a safe 4th of July!

2 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

Now he is a cutie! Such great use of the colors for this week in camp. Love that kite too!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is just adorable. Love it!