Hi scrappers! It's August 1st can you believe it? I'm keeping it simple this month at She's A Sassy Lady and using a sketch.
One of my favorite blogs for sketches and card challenges is The Sweetest Thing, so I'm including a link for you and I encourage you to check it out. The card measures 6x6-inches.
The 'home sweet home' sentiment and image, along with the file tab are from the Silhouette online store.
As you can see I don't have a lot of variation from the sketch, which is fine. I love sketches because you can use them as a jumping off point or take them strictly as they are presented.
- Card Base: Bazzil
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening and Rustic Cream)
- Pattern Paper: October Afternoon (a variety of collections)
- Button: My Mind's Eye
- Ribbon: Papertrey Ink (Simply Chartreuse)
- 'Destination' Sentiment: October Afternoon (Boarding Pass)
- Marker: Stampin' UP (Old Olive)