Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bubble Bath Layout


My Recipe:

Paper-My Mind’s Eye

Stripe-cut at 3x12 in.

Photo mats-cut at 4x4 ¾ in.

Word art-bubble Cindy Loo cut at 2 in. and 2.05 in. to create shadow, welded on my gypsy

BATH Plantin Schoolbook cut at 2 in. welded on my gypsy

Bubbles along bottom of page-Everyday Paper Dolls, cut twice, 11.75 x 8.10 in., stretched on my gypsy

Rubber Duck-Doodlecharms cut at 2 ½ in., cut base, shadow and blackout

Ink-Papertrey Ink, chamomile, chai, and dark chocolate

Ribbon-Papertrey Ink white grosgrain, and Fancy Pants ball fringe

Black and white Sakura gelly roll pens for doodles

Journal stamp from Prima



3 comments:

Christina said...

Love the lo, and what a cutie in those pictures!

Your blog is wonderful.

scubascrapper brandi said...

adorable LO!! and I love the patriotic blog background :).

Unknown said...

I love your layout! it is adorable