Saturday, June 19, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge




My first post!
This is my submission for this week's Throwback Thursday. Emma, at My Creative Time, has weekly challenges where we use older cricut cartridges to create new layouts, cards or altered projects. This weeks challenge was to use Paper Doll Dress-up for an altered item. I don't have PDDU, yet, so I used Everyday Paper Dolls for the lion and the arch on the side of the box. I used Plantin Schoolbook for the oval and number 5. I also added a couple of Prima flowers and a stamp from Papertrey Ink.

My nephew turns 5 on June 27, and we are going to see 'The Lion King'! I thought I would create a fun gift box to place the tickets in. I really like how bright and cheerful it turned out.

Recipe:
Everyday Paper Dolls
Plantin Schoolbook
Happy Birthday stamp from Papertrey Ink's fillable frames
Fancy Pants cardstock
Black Sakura gelly roll pen

No comments: