Hello my scrappy friends. This is Kate from Sassy and Scrappy and I have a wonderful fall LO to share with you today. I took these pictures last week and was totally inspired to get them scrapped. I love fall, the colors and smells that lead to Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Here is the original layout I designed in my Gypsy. You will notice a scarecrow in this picture that didn't end up on the layout. I kept him though! I also added a lot more leaves.
On this layout I sewed two pieces of paper together. To do this I used tape to attach the cardstock together (see picture). It worked, but it isn't very strong. In the future I think adding a strip of paper to the back of the 2 pieces of cardstock would be a better option.
Here is a picture of the paper in my Janome Sew Mini. I love this little thing.
In this picture you can see the stitching
Here is a close-up of the title and journal tag
And here are the two pages of the layout
- Mat sizes 4 1/2 x 6 1/2-inches
- Title-"Fall" cut from the Country Life at 3.75-inches
- Title Mat-Lacy Labels 4.08-inches
- Maple leaves-Create A Critter cut at 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2-inches
- "Other" leaves-Everyday Paper Dolls cut at 3 1/4, 3 1/2, 5-inches
- Journal Envelope-Die Cut from Papertrey Ink
- Journal Tags-Papertrey Ink
- Satin Ribbon from Papertrey Ink
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Ink from StampinUp!, Papertrey Ink and Colorbox Chalk
- Brown Cardstock-SEI
- Pattern Paper-MME 'Ooh La La'
- Basic Grey yellow brads