Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Share

Hello. I want to share a couple of projects I've worked on in the last week. I'm pretty excited about this first project because it's so quick and my mind is filled with possibilities. I used my Imagine on this one and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.
I purchased an 8x8 canvas album from Joanne's and some iron-on fabric sheets for ink jet printers. The brand is Quick Fuse, in case you're curious, and comes with 3, 8 1/2 x 11-inch sheets. I placed the fabric sheets on my Imagine mat and chose a couple of images from the 'Boys Will Be Boys' cartridge. The patterns and colors of the images are from 'Imagine More'. Isn't this so fun?! I'm really excited to do some more playing.


Next is a fun 6x6 card I made for my SIL to take to a baby shower. I was told the card was for a boy and given a few colors. So I had to use my new 'Birthday Bash' cartridge. I absolutely love it, there are so many fun images along with a font, phrases, cards and tags. This cartridge is really versatile. Did I convince you to purchase this cartridge yet?! Maybe some pictures will help, lol.



I cut the elephant and all his layer at 4-inches. The scalloped square is from 'Accent Essentials' and cut at 5 1/2 x 5 1/2-inches real dial size on my Gypsy. The solid cardstock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) and the pattern paper is Fancy Pants. Both of the tags (outside and inside) are die cuts from PTI and the stamps are from PTI as well. I added some stitching, twine from PTI, and an orange button from StampinUp.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all of your comments.

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great Cards Kate, my favorite is the elephant... he is so handsome! TFS