Hello my friends, I hope you're having a great week. Today I have a quick and simple back to school layout to share with you. What, I'm the only one behind on my scrapbooking?!? LOL. I thought I would take a brief break from holiday layouts and work on this layout before I start Valentine's Day projects. No, it's not your eyes, the picture is totally crooked! Sorry about that.
Like I said, this was a very simple and quick layout to put together. I cropped some photos, picked my images, paper, and went to work. I need to allow myself to do more of these kinds of layouts and not stress out so much about every detail. I'm not a professional, and the most important part of scrapbooking is to save and document memories!
- Pattern Paper- Fancy Pants 'Little Boy' Collection
- Cardstock- Bazzil (white) and Papertrey Ink
- Center "Shape"- Nifty Fifties cut a 11.31-inches
- Worm- Create a Critter cut at 3.5-inches with layer. I used the hide contour feature on my Gypsy to hide his face
- Title- back and school: Birthday Bash cut at 2-inches with shadow 2: Nifty Fifties cut at 3-inches.
- Stickers and Border- Fancy Pants Paper Collection
- Button- Stampin' Up
- Peachy Keen-Everyday Character Faces