Sunday, March 13, 2011

An Award!

Thank you so much Stephanie! I was so honored when I received a note from Stephanie that she sent me this amazing award. You can check out her fantastic work at PaperandI.

So the rules of this award are that I tell you 8 things about myself and share this award with 8 fellow bloggers.

  1. I adore my family and have no idea what I would do without them.
  2. My girl, Ellie, couldn't be more like me unless she were human.
  3. Scrapbooking has taken over my life.
  4. Red is my favorite color.
  5. I knew I wanted to be a pediatric nurse since I was in the 6th grade.
  6. I love music, movies and the theater.
  7. I can't stop listening to Adele's new album '21'.
  8. I'm a smart ass and I love to laugh.
I am now passing this fabulous and stylish award to the following (in no particular order):

Alma at Alma's Pink Life
Allison at Goody Bag Diva
Caroline at Caroline's Craftography
Kristie at 2 Ducky Designs
Crystal at Design Create Inspire
Sherry at Macybella Designs
Cindy at Scrap-Obsessed
Amy at Amys' Digi-Scraps


I hope you all can take some time to check out these ladies and leave them some blog love. They are so talented and really wonderful women as well!

5 comments:

Alma said...

Thank you so much!!! :)) I love your blog as well!! <3

Magoo said...

thank you sweetie! mwah!

xoxo!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much for the award. Love your blog and I just signed up to become a follower.

CRSCraftography said...

thanks a bunch!!!!!

caroline

2 Ducky said...

Thank you Kate! I've been away, but I'll get it posted this weekend. Your such a sweetheart. I love your blog and your black fur baby. Too cute!