I used Nate's ABC's for the umbrellas and boots image. The image reminded me of spring and went perfectly with my color scheme.
Instead of inking my edges, I outlined the umbrella with a blue marker from Stampin'Up.
I initially was going to outline the puddle with glossy accents, but once I started I decided to fill it in all the way. I'm really happy with the results and I think it creates some added interest and dimension.
Here are the two cards side by side. The difference in patterns if fairly minor, but each one really pulls out one of the two primary colors.
A close-up. I love Nate's ABC's, it's a fantastic cartridge! And I'm really looking forward to playing more with Kate's ABC's. I think I'm going to be using it for some Easter cards, so stay tuned for that.
- A2 size card
- Pattern paper sized at 4 by 5.25-inches
- blue/green layer sized at 4.75 by 3.25-inches
- Images-'Nate's ABC's' cut at 3.5-inches with layers
- Cardstock and Pattern Paper from Papertrey Ink
- Sentiment and Ink (dark chocolate) from Papertrey Ink
- White Twill Ribbon from Papertrey Ink
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
- Glossy Accents
I hope you enjoyed these two cards and will perhaps find some inspiration. I appreciate you stopping by, and as always, I enjoy your comments. If you have any questions please feel free to leave those as well.