Onto my layout...
This layout is all about the people I love and what love means to me. I have learned that even through the most difficult times in my life, my family is always there for me! Their love is unconditional and without fail. The two pictures I chose to use are of my brothers (Jonathan and David), sister's-in-law (Carissa and Hannah) and my nephew, Micah. I wish I'd been able to find a picture of my parents as well because they are truly amazing, but if I added pictures of my entire family it would become a book and not just a scrapbook page, lol!
This is a close-up of the title of my page. I decided to use a button instead of the regular dot for my 'i'. I added a bow with some twine from Papertrey Ink. The stamp is from the set "Turn That Frown Upside Down" by My Creative Time.
I wanted to give you a close-up of the left corner of my page so you could see that grommet/eyelet (which one is right?) I attached to the bottom of the page. I did the same at the top left and threaded twine through. In this picture you can also see a close-up of the heart background piece. I really love how it turned out.
- Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye "Love Me Do" collection
- Card stock-Papertrey Ink, except for 12x12 background paper which is Bazzil
- Title-Kate's ABC's font and shadow cut at 1.5-inches
- Layer 1-rounded edge square from 'George and Basic Shapes' cut at 11.25-inches
- Photo Mats-same as above, cut at 4.25 by 6.25-inches and 4 by 6-inches (real dial size)
- Yellow Layer-'George and Basic Shapes' cut at 11.25 by 3.25-inches
- Heart Background Image-'Martha Stewart All Occasion' cut two at 5.42 by 5.26-inches and welded the two together with my Gypsy
- Journal Tabs-EK Success Punch
Well what would a blog hop be without some candy? Included in my giveaway is a "scrapbook girl" journal, rhinestone border stickers, Spots and Dots embossing folder and a 5-page Colorbok chipboard album. In order to qualify for my blog candy please leave a comment at the end of my post. You will have until Monday (PST) at midnight on Monday, March 21. Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you.
I hope you liked my layout. If you enjoy what you see on my blog, I'd love for you to become a follower, it means a lot to me. Perhaps today you can take a moment to give some extra love to those important people around you, and yes, that could include a pet!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Your next stop is the talented Liz at Liz's Lavender And Roses.