Here is this week's color combo:
To create my pocket I simply sewed 2 pieces of paper together. I also used a scallop edger punch on my pocket. I used clear embossing powder to create the stripe background.
To create the star embellishment's I stamped a star image onto a piece of paper using red ink and then cut them out with my scissors. Then I added a button to the center and stitched it to the paper.
- Solid cardstock-Papertrey Ink
- Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye
- Stamp-Papertrey Ink "Tiny Tags"
- Ink-Papertrey Ink "Pure Poppy"
- Twine-Papertrey Ink
- Brad-My Mind's Eye
- Flower and Tag-Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer"
- Stamp-Hero Arts "Oxford Collection"
- Embossing Powder-Stampendous (clear)
Thank you for stopping by, I hope to see you soon. I love comments and if you have any questions please let me know.