Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Card Camp-Week 4

Hi scrappers! This is a super quick post because I'm leaving for vacation in the morning. It's week 4, the final week of card camp and I wanted to give this color combo a try...even if I didn't have a lot of time to work on it. The colors this week remind me of the beach, which I love!


Fun combination, right?!


The card is 5 x 5-inch card. The small square are 1 and 1/2-inches. I also used a 1-inch circle punch.

  • Solid Cardstock-Papertrey Ink
  • Pattern Paper-Basic Grey "Sweet Threads"
  • Thickers
  • Buttons-Papertrey Ink
  • Martha Stewart heart punch
  • Brads-My Mind's Eye
  • White embroidery floss
  • Mini Paperclip-Papertrey Ink
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and I'll see you all very soon. Oh and next Tuesday, July 25 I have a fun announcement. I love comments!

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kate I love the subtle colors in this card and it is perfect with the design you chose. TFS