I started by picking out stamps that I thought would be appropriate for my pictures and the story I wanted to tell. Since this layout focuses on my nephew's birthday party the sentiment 'celebrate' was perfect.
In the picture above you can see the 1.5x12-inch border strip in the middle of my layout. I started by stamping in the middle and then worked my way out on either side. For this particular layout I wanted to use my stamps as a subtitle. I think in the future I'd probably make the strip thinner. Or perhaps the layout just seems too busy, but either way it's still fun...and it's done! LOL!
- Kraft cardstock: Bazzil
- Pattern Paper: Echo Park 'Little Boy'
- BIRTHDAY: Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art cut at 1-inch with shadow
- BOY: Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art cut at 1.75-inches
- Stars: Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art-cut at 1, 1.5 and 1.75-inches
- Stamps: Technique Tuesday 'Real Life By Ali Edwards' and 'Kids Are Cool by Ali Edwards'
- Ink: Jenni Bowlin-Seed Packet, Spice Tin and Chili Powder
- Vellum: Papertrey Ink
- Buttons: Papertrey Ink
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have been inspired to create! I always appreciate feedback and I'm happy to answer any questions. I hope to see you back here soon.