It's almost Valentine's Day... and this week I managed to design one card that I'm going to submit to 3 different challenges! I'm pretty excited about it.
Challenge #1-Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time
- Emma challenged us to create a project using the 'Wild Card Cartridge'- the card base and layers can both be found on that cartridge.
- For this challenge we were asked to create a project using 'Simply Charmed'-the "LoveBug" and all her layers are from this cartridge.
- Here's the sketch we were given to work with, which I used to design my card.
On the inside of my card I used a $1 stamp from Michael's and a second heart that I cut out from the 'Simply Charmed' cartridge.
I almost forgot to mention that my adorable love bug is on an Action Wobble. She's too cute when she's shaking her "thang"!
- Bazzil textured cardstock for the base of the card, cut at 5-inches
- Pattern Paper-Bo Bunny 'Crush Collection'
- Solid Cardstock-Papertrey Ink
- Love Bug-'Simply Charmed' Cricut cartridge, cut at 2.75-inches
- Circular layers cut at 5.82-inches (sized on my Gypsy)
- "Love"-stamp from Papertrey Ink and embossed in red
- Vintage Crinkle Ribbon in Scarlet Red from My Craft Spot
- Peachy Keen Stamps-Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment