Sunday, February 13, 2011

3 Birds With One Stone


It's almost Valentine's Day... and this week I managed to design one card that I'm going to submit to 3 different challenges! I'm pretty excited about it.

Challenge #1-Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time
  • Emma challenged us to create a project using the 'Wild Card Cartridge'- the card base and layers can both be found on that cartridge.
Challenge #2-Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge
  • For this challenge we were asked to create a project using 'Simply Charmed'-the "LoveBug" and all her layers are from this cartridge.
Challenge #3-Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge 45
  • Here's the sketch we were given to work with, which I used to design my card.



On the inside of my card I used a $1 stamp from Michael's and a second heart that I cut out from the 'Simply Charmed' cartridge.

I almost forgot to mention that my adorable love bug is on an Action Wobble. She's too cute when she's shaking her "thang"!


Details:
  • Bazzil textured cardstock for the base of the card, cut at 5-inches
  • Pattern Paper-Bo Bunny 'Crush Collection'
  • Solid Cardstock-Papertrey Ink
  • Love Bug-'Simply Charmed' Cricut cartridge, cut at 2.75-inches
  • Circular layers cut at 5.82-inches (sized on my Gypsy)
  • "Love"-stamp from Papertrey Ink and embossed in red
  • Vintage Crinkle Ribbon in Scarlet Red from My Craft Spot
  • Peachy Keen Stamps-Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'll see you back here tomorrow with a couple of Valentine's Day projects.

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute! Tfs!

Also- I have a blog award for you at my blog: http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I love it! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Margie said...

That is one cute love bug!

Cathryn said...

Really cute, love the way you did the ribbon! TFS Cathryn67 <3

Minta's Creations said...

This is an adorable little love bug.
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Kim Horlander said...

Cute, cute! Love the colors and the bug!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

This is downright adorable!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen...AND with us at MyCreativeTime ☺

♥ Nikki ♥

Janice W. said...

Way to tackle 3 challenges with one card! A super CUTE card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at PK!

Sandy O said...

Love this, the legs on the ladybug are so cute, lol. So glad I found your through Momo.

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute card!! Momo sent me! I am a new follower of yours. Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow too:)
Looking forward to seeing your projects!!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Who would have thought a bug could look so sweet and cute...love it.. I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

mom2fivekiddos said...

This is a really cute card!I am a new follower sent by Momo! I would be blessed if you dropped by my blog www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

What a cute card. Momo sent me. Visit my blog for a chance to win some blog candy.
Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

I am a new follower! I found your awesome blog through Momo! I would love it if you had a chance to visit mine ;) http://www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/