Thursday, February 10, 2011

Papertrey Ink-Make It Mondays

Hello. As most of you know if you've spent any time at my blog, I love Papertrey Ink (PTI)! And this week I've already shared a few cards I created for some wonderful challenges they have going on, you can see there blog here. Well, they are starting a new weekly challenge called 'Make It Mondays' where the designers will share new techniques or favorite things and then ask us to create our own version.

This week we were challenged to create a "Go-To Sentiment" card. Isn't that a great idea?! Well what better card to have on hand than a birthday card, in fact I really could have used one last week! Since I'm still building my collection of stamps and learning about this whole card-making hobby, I decided to keep it small.

This card is 4 x 4-inches. I used PTI fine linen cardstock and ribbon as well as Harvest Gold pattern paper from PTI 'Distressed Dots' paper pack. The sentiments are from several different PTI sets, all related to birthdays of course!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what else this wonderful company has in store for us this year. If you want to see this particular challenge go here and join the fun, or stop by next Monday for a new challenge.

As always thanks for visiting my small piece of the blog world. On Sunday/Monday I'll have some Valentine's Day goodies to share with you. Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card and love the size. TFS

Kim Horlander said...

What a pretty bow! you need to teach me how to do that. Love the clean design of the card.