Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holy cow another post!

I blame it all on Papertrey Ink (PTI). They keep having these contests with the most amazing prizes, and you only have 2 days to get them finished...you see where I'm going. It's also fun because I'm trying new techniques and getting fresh ideas.

The challenge on Friday was to "Think Big". Make a project that incorporates something mega-sized! I don't have a lot of stamps so what could I do to make the stamp look bigger?...make the card smaller, lol.


I used the cricut cartridge 'Tags, Bags, Boxes and More' to cut this tag envelope. It's great because it can hold a little note or space to journal for a scrapbook layout in the back. I cut 2 matching tags, sized them slightly smaller, to use as a layer and one to write my message on and slip inside. The die cut, stamp, twine and button are all from PTI.

I decided to add the red button because I'm going to use this tag envelope as a little Valentine for my Dad. Oh, how sweet! Could you ask for a better daughter?...let's not really ask, lol!

Thanks to those of you who have stopped by to look at all my posts this week. I appreciate your support and encouraging comments.

1 comment:

Kim Horlander said...

Very pretty and I am sure your dad loved it!